Silhouette Soft® — new generation ‘one stitch facelift’ offers women a real no-knife option to reverse effects of early facial ageing
Silhouette Soft is a great procedure for younger women in their 30’s and 40’s who are unhappy with the effects of early ageing and want natural looking rejuvenation, without long recovery times.
Angelica Kavouni shares with us some frequently asked questions about the Silhouette Soft Lift:
- Q: Why does this last only 18 or so months? A: This is not like a surgical facelift where muscle and fat pads are lifted and excess skin removed. The Soft Lift involves lifting of early drooping skin and with the march of time and gravitational pull, this skin will start to droop once more, usually taking up to 18months to notice.
- Q: Can it be repeated? A: Yes, the Soft Lift can be repeated as long as there is minimal loose skin that doesn’t require surgical removal.
- Q: What it the ideal age for the Soft Lift? A: Excess, drooping skin tends to be an ageing issue and women in their 30’s - 40’s tend to respond very well to the Soft Lift
and also very importantly: questions that patients do NOT think to ask but SHOULD before going forward with a treatment:
- Q: Will I have a reaction to the threads? A: No, the threads are non-allergenic and I have never heard of any sensitivity
- Q: Will I look different afterwards? A: No, the beauty of the Soft Lift is that is rejuvenates the face with a very slight lift
To ask Angelica a question, follow this link>