I have deep acne scars on my face, what is the solution to fill them?


A patient suffering from scarring top her face ask Dr Rita Rakus for some advice:

Dear Dr Rakus, I have deep acne scares on my face. Could filler be used in the scar? Many thanks.

Dr Rakus replies:

Thank you for your message.  Dermal fillers can sometimes be used to help fill acne scars, but a range of other treatments can only produce a result including dermarollers, lasers and chemical peels.
In order to assess the most suitable option for you you need to attend for a VISIA skin analysis and consultation (which is free of charge). I hope that this helps. Best wishes.

Dr Rita Rakus

Ask Dr Rita Rakus a question here:

Related Treatment

Dermal Fillers

As we grow older, bothersome lines and wrinkles in...


Similar Articles

Related Practice

Treatment price: From £475.00

Distance: 1.60 miles