This website is owned and operated by Redcot House Ltd (‘’Comparethetreatment’’ “we,” “us” or “our”). By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions you may not use or have access to this website.
This page contains key facts (below) about your subscriptions and our services, including the terms and conditions that apply to the services you receive from us.
If you have any questions please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
• We will bill you monthly in advance for all your subscription services. Other charges, such as booking system leads will be billed in arrears.
• Harlands services Ltd will send you confirmation of your Direct Debit agreement.
•If you have been offered a free trial you must use the promotional code given in order to activate, you first direct debit will be taken at the end of that period.
•We reserve the right to remove your profile from the site at any time should we receive unwelcome feedback about your professional conduct.
•You are subscribing to a rolling contract and may cancel at any time giving 30 days notice
Terms & Conditions for Direct Debits
Agreement administered by Harlands Services Ltd “Harlands”
2nd Floor Rockwood House, 9-17 Perrymount Road, Haywards Heath, RH16 3TW.
Registered in England No. 2982925 VAT Registration No. GB 799 7113 70
1. This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of this web sign up process. If you did not sign up on the company’s premises you have 14 full days after signup to cancel this agreement for any reason. To exercise this right you must inform Harlands or the company of this by post, email or telephone using the details above. If you exercise this right to cancel we will reimburse you all setup and subscription fee payments received from you using the same means of payment you used for the initial transaction. If you have used the service before requesting to cancel then we will reduce your Subscription fee refund by a pro rata amount equal to the number of days from signup to the date cancellation was requested.
2. Your Subscription starts immediately after any trial period.
3. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of subscription chosen.
FEES AND CHARGES
4. The setup fee / initial payment is due from you to us, is payable immediately and is not refundable other than due to cancellation under the principal Terms above or in the event of breach or negligence by us.
5. The Direct Debit Payment Amount is due from you to us. You are obligated to make the Minimum Number of Direct Debit Payments stated with the first one being paid on the 1st of every month and then every month thereafter. You are obligated to make every Direct Debit Payment during this minimum term.
6. If you fail to pay any monies due under this agreement or if any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or any cheque is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of £25 (which we require to cover our costs of seeking to pursue such payment from you).
7. You agree to advise us promptly of any change to the Personal Details provided.
8. If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than thirty days, then we may pass the debt to a third party company for collection. The reasonable and direct costs incurred in employing the third party company will be borne by you including costs in tracing you should you have changed your address without telling us.
9. Once you have completed the Minimum Number of Direct Debit Payments we will automatically continue collecting the Direct Debit Payment Amount every month. Your subscription will be extended by one month for each payment (“Renewal Period”). This renewal Direct Debit payment amount may only be amended if we advise you in writing giving not less than 30 days notice. Please note if your subscription included the benefit of a free period then we will stop making collections during that free period and recommence making collections on the renewal date.
10. You may prevent the automatic renewal at any time by giving notice to our Helpline (you should give us not less than 30 days notice). When the final minimum period payment has been taken you should also cancel your Direct Debit mandate directly with your bank.
11. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
12. We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights there under to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
13. This agreement is governed by English Law.
14. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notice. In this event you will not be liable to pay any further Direct Debit Payments, provided such breach is not deemed by us to have occurred primarily in order to qualify you for a refund.
Address: Camburgh House, 27 New Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent CT1 3DN.
Please Note: No refund or cancellation when paying for a years subscription in advance, if you are on direct debit we need 30 days notice for cancellation. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties