This website is owned and operated by Redcot House Ltd (‘’Comparethetreatment’’ “we,” “us” or “our“). By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions you may not use or have access to this website.
References to this website in these terms and conditions apply to this website however you access it, including accessing this website through our mobile applications or a version of this website optimised for use on mobile devices. Whenever you access this website through a mobile application or mobile-optimised version of this website, the section of these Terms and Conditions entitled “Mobile Access” also applies.
1. Modification- We may:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
- Change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the website Comparethetreatment reserves the right to make changes to the Site, Service, Terms and other policies.
- For current users, these Terms are effective as of June 18th, 2014. If any condition shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity of the remaining condition. Your continued use of the Service and the Site after any such changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms, you may not use or access the Site or use its services/content.
2. No Medical Advice. The content, (which includes any text, graphics images or other material contained, accessed or entered on the Site (“Content”)), on this Site is for educational/informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care professional. Any communication between you and health care professionals on the Site or through the Service is for general informational purposes only and does not create nor is it intended to create a doctor-patient relationship as defined by UK law. Your reliance on any information or Content provided on the Site, whether or not it is provided by a health care professional, is solely at your own risk. You should always seek the advice of your doctor or health care professional for any questions you may have about your own medical condition. Comparethetreatment does not accept any liability from the outcome of any ‘advice’ given by any of the ‘health care professionals’ on this site.
3. Conditions of Use of the Site or Service. You may not:
- Register for multiple accounts or use the account of another person;
- Impersonate or pretend to be any person other than yourself;
- Use the service to attempt to solicit business unless agreed by Comparethetreament.
- You agree not to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods in connection with the Service;
- Attempt to interfere with or disrupt the Service or any person’s ability to use the Service; or
- Use the Service for any purposes for which the Service is not intended.
5. Performance and Usage Information. We may automatically upload performance and usage data for evaluating the Service, the Site and the software associated with the Service and the Site. This data will not personally identify you, nor will it be passed on to a third party.
7. We disclaim all warranties. We provide the Service “as-is,” “with all faults” and “as available.” Parties disclaim all warranties, guarantees or conditions. Without limiting the foregoing, to the extent permitted by law, we exclude and disclaim all implied warranties, including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort and non-infringement. IN ADDITION, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPARETHETREATMENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANYONE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY A PARTY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BY ANY USER) IN RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT PROFESSIONALS OR PROCEDURES posted ON the site or available through the service.
8. Comparethetreatments intellectual rights. Comparethetreatment grants you a limited, personal, recoverable, non-assignable and nonexclusive license to use the Site and Service. Comparethetreatment owns the text, photographs, videos, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software and all other elements and components of the Site and Service (“Comparethetreatment Content”). Comparethetreatment owns the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other intellectual property and proprietary rightsassociated with the Comparethetreatment Content and the Service which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. You may not modify, reproduce, republish, frame, download, transmit, distribute, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, license, sublicense, reverse engineer, publicly display or create derivative works based on the Service, any of Comparethetreatment’s Content in whole or in part, or Comparethetreatment’s website except as expressly authorized in writing by Comparethetreatment. In addition, Comparethetreatment does not grant any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to Comparethetreatment’s website, the Service and Comparethetreatment’s Content, are retained by Comparethetreatment.
9. Liability limitation, your exclusive remedy. To the extent permitted and intended by, in no event will Comparethetreatment parties be liable or held in content, to you or any third of your choice for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, exemplary or punitive damages even if any of the Comparethetreatment’s parties have been advised of the possibility of any such damages. The aggregate liability of the Comparethetreatment’s parties to you in connection with the service given (including any third party content on or for the service) this contract will be limited to the amount, if any, paid by you to Comparethetreatment for the service provided. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
10. Changes to the Service; Updates; Cancellation of Service. We may change the Service, the Site or delete features at any time and for any reason. We are not obligated to provide maintenance, technical support or updates to you for the Service or Site, but we may provide these at our discretion. We may cancel or suspend your Service at any time. Our cancellation or suspension may be without cause and/or without notice. You may cancel the Service at any time, with or without cause, upon notice to us as specified in the customer support or contact us area for the Service. Upon Service cancellation, your right to use the Service stops right away.
11. Jurisdiction. Comparethetreatment controls and operates the Site and the Service from the UK and makes no representation that the Content, Site or Service is appropriate, available or may be downloaded for use outside the UK. You are responsible for complying with all of your local laws. These Terms, the Site and the Service are governed by UK law. Accessing, browsing or otherwise using the Service or the Site means you hereby consent to these laws.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Comparethetreatment Parties from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable solicitor’s fees, arising out of or in connection with any content you post or submit to or through the Service, your use of the Service, your conduct in connection with the Service or with other users of the Service, and any violation of this contract or of any law or the rights of any third party.
13. Your Notices to Us. You may notify us by e-mail. Your notices to us must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Our Notices to You; Consent Regarding Electronic Information. This contract is in electronic form. There may be other information regarding the Service that the law requires us to send you. You agree that we may send you this information in electronic form. You have the right to withdraw this consent, but if you do, we may cancel your ability to use the Service. We may provide required information to you (1) via e-mail at the e-mail address you specified when you signed up for the Service (or subsequently provided when updating your account information), (2) by access to a Comparethetreatment web site that will be designated in an e-mail notice sent to you at the time the information is available, or (3) by access to a Comparethetreatment site that will be generally designated in advance for this purpose. Notices provided to you via e-mail will be deemed given and received on the transmission date of the e-mail. As long as you access and use the Service, you will have the necessary software and hardware to receive these notices. If you do not consent to receive any notices electronically, you must stop using the Service. You have the right to request a copy of any information we hold on you at any time, and to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. If you wish to view any information you have submitted, please contact email@example.com.
16. Miscellaneous. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Comparethetreatment regarding the use of the Service or the Site, and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Comparethetreatment relating to your use of the Service or Site. The failure of Comparethetreatment to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms or any prior version of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision in that or any other instance. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Address: Camburgh House, 27 New Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent CT1 3DN.
Please Note: No refund or cancellation when paying for a years subscription in advance, if you are on direct debit we need 30 days notice for cancellation. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
My Patient Finance Terms & Conditions
Pre-application Check List and Terms This check list contains the minimum requirements for finance applications and does not guarantee acceptance for finance, your application is subject to a credit search. If you wish to apply for finance, you must…
1)Be 18 years or older
2)Have been a UK resident for at least 3 years
3)Be in employment (minimum16 hours per week), or be retired in receipt of pensions
4)Be in possession of a credit or debit card registered to your home address
5)Have a bank account in your name for the Direct Debit payment
6)That you no previous loan defaults or CCJ’s